Instructions

Instructions

To make a new blog post take a look at the upper righthand side above the blogspace where you find the command New post or something similar.

By all means use the commentary to interact with individual characters or to give in-game feedback on somebody elses post.

För att göra ett inlägg, se övre högra hörnet ovanför själva bloggen där kommandet Nytt inlägg klickas.'

Använda gärna kommentarsfälten för att interagera med specifika karaktärer eller för att reagera in-game på någon annans inlägg.

lördag 9 mars 2013

Being Eszes

I had been working on the Celestra for some years and we who served on the bridge were a closely knitted group. Whenever we set foot on a planet I knew I could count on my mates to cover my back, and they trusted me. My best friend onboard, Jonah, is Tropó, I belong to the Simanti. We always took care of each other, at least I think so. My memories have stopped crumbling now that I have rceieved the help I need to retain them. So I trust I will be able to hang on to what is left of them.

1 kommentar:

  1. I've heard that Eszes was pretty mad. Well, more than most any way. Please tell

    SvaraRadera

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.